The Cocktail Hour Rules per Jeremy:
- Never begin before 5pm.
- Never enter my wine room.
- Avoid bottled lime and lemon juices at all costs. (Unless those limes are $0.50 each. *cough, cough* We’re looking at you, grocery store owned by a certain internet company!)
- Measurements do not have to be exact. If you are one of the scores of friends, family, and colleagues to join us in our homes over the years and locales, you know that “measurements” in drinks is not my thing—so the following recipes might be described as “directional”.
- The cat can belly up to the bar to watch but is not allowed to imbibe.
- Feel free to make substitutions. (Google is helpful).